Emindset Law Firm, S.L., in accordance with the “Llei qualificada 15/2003, de 18 de desembre, de protecció de dades de caràcter personal” and the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), informs any user who makes use of this website, either directly or indirectly, that their data may be incorporated into a file owned by Emindset Law Firm, S.L.
- Data Controller
Emindset Law Firm, S.L., with registered office in Escaldes-Engordany (AD700), Avenida Carlemany 67, 6º-1ª, Principality of Andorra. The Tax Registration Number (N.R.T.) is L-711141-C; the telephone number is +376.728.882 and the e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose of processing
Emindset Law, will process Users’ data, manually and/or automatically, for the following specific purposes:
- Manage the contracting of services through the website, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- To send electronic communications about services, events and news related to our professional activity, unless otherwise indicated or unless the user objects or revokes their consent.
- To send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and of added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or unless the user objects or revokes their consent.
- To produce anonymous statistical reports on the access habits and activity carried out by users on the website.
- To draw up a commercial profile of the user and carry out commercial actions adjusted to the same, using their data derived from the management of the products purchased (browsing data, access habits, traffic), unless otherwise indicated or unless the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- In the event that you send us your CV or register for the different job offers that we may publish, we will process your data in order to evaluate and manage your job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and recruitment of personnel, in order to offer you positions that match your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, so that failure to provide it will prevent the continuity of the selection process.
- Fulfilling legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Type of personal data
In accordance with the aforementioned purposes, Emindset Law processes the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, postcode and telephone number.
- Academic and professional data: education/qualifications, student record, professional experience, membership of professional bodies or associations, in the case of selection processes.
- Commercial information data.
- Economic, financial or banking data.
The personal data requested are obligatory, so that refusal to provide them will make it impossible to provide the contracted services.
The User guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date, and shall be liable for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation. In the event that the User provides data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has their consent and undertakes to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exempting Emindset Law from any liability in this regard. However, Emindset Law may carry out verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
- How long do we keep your data?
Emindset Law will keep Users’ personal data only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as they do not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
In the case of the data you provide in connection with job offers to which you wish to subscribe, they will be kept for two years from the date of the last update. After this period has elapsed without being updated, the data will be deleted, unless you tell us otherwise.
- What security measures do we put in place to protect your data?
- Encryption of communications between the User’s device and Emindset Law’s servers.
- Encryption of information on Emindset Law’s own servers.
- Other measures to prevent access to the User’s data by third parties.
- Data communications
Emindset Law informs the User that their data may be communicated to the other entities of the Emindset Group, in order to attend to their requests, manage the services they contract and inform them about services, events and news related to our professional activity.
Additionally, we inform you that certain data, within the framework of the regulations in force or the contractual relationship that you maintain with Emindset Law, may be communicated to:
- Public administrations with competences in the sectors of activity of Emindset Law, when so established by law.
- Banks and financial institutions for the collection of the services offered.
- Other professionals in the legal field, when such communication is required by law or for the execution of the contracted services.
- What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy of Emindset Law to carry out the processing of Users’ data lies in the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case.
For its part, for the management of the contracting of services, payment, invoicing and corresponding deliveries, it is legitimised by the execution of the contract itself.
The processing of data for the purpose of sending electronic newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the legitimate interest of Emindset Law to carry out such processing in accordance with current legislation.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of your data, in relation to the sending of CV’s and inscriptions in professional offers that we may publish, is based on the consent of the User who sends their data, which they may withdraw at any time, although this would mean that their candidature could not be taken into account in our personnel selection processes. However, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing previously carried out.
The user’s information may also be used to comply with the various legal obligations of Emindset Law.
- User Rights
Users have the right to exercise at any time, under the terms established by current legislation, their rights of access, rectification or deletion of data, to request that the processing of data be limited when any of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations are met, to oppose the processing, to request the portability of their data, and to revoke the consent given, by writing to Emindset Law Firm, S.L., Avenida Carlemany 67, 6º-1ª AD700 Escaldes-Engordany (Andorra), or by e-mail email@example.com, clearly indicating the right you wish to exercise and enclosing your passport or identity document. You may also file a complaint with the Andorran Data Protection Agency.
- Changes or modification of data
The User undertakes to notify any change or modification of the personal data provided. Any loss or damage caused to the Website, Emindset Law or any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User.
© Emindset Law Firm, S.L. 2020. Last updated: 6 February 2020.