Emindset Law Firm, S.L. is an Andorran commercial company with registered office at Avinguda Carlemany 67, 6º-1ª AD700 Escaldes-Engordany, with NRT L711141C and registered in the Andorran Company Register. The law firm is formed by another company in Spain, Entrepreneurial Mindset Law, S.L., which make up the Emindset Group. Emindset Law Firm, S.L. (hereinafter “Emindset Law”) is the owner of all intellectual property rights or any other rights over the website www.emindsetlaw.com
In general, the User undertakes to comply with these Conditions of Use, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained therein and to always act in accordance with the Law in force, morality, good customs and the requirements of good faith and established public order, using due diligence, and refraining from using the Website in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal operation of the same, the property or rights of Emindset Law, other Users or, in general, of any third party. Specifically, and without this implying any restriction to the previous paragraph, the User undertakes to:
- Provide truthful information about the data requested in the forms provided by Emindset Law for access to certain content or services offered through the Website. Emindset Law reserves the right, without prejudice to other legal measures at its disposal, to withdraw, deny or suspend access to the Website in the event that the information provided is or may be false, inaccurate or misleading. In any case, the User shall be fully responsible for any data or content that he/she transmits or communicates to Emindset Law. In this sense, the User assumes responsibility for any damages that may arise from the improper use of the same.
- Not to enter, store, download, modify, decompile, license, rent, sell or imitate the Website, its contents or its design.
- RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
Emindset Law is not responsible for any damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operational functioning of the electronic system or in the Users’ computer devices and equipment, due to causes beyond the control of Emindset Law, which prevent or delay browsing the Website. Nevertheless, Emindset Law declares that it has adopted and will adopt, where appropriate, all necessary measures within its possibilities and the state of technology to guarantee the correct functioning of the Website and to avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users. Emindset Law reserves the right to interrupt access to the Website at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control, maintenance, supply failures or any other cause. Emindset Law is not responsible for the use made by the User of the content of the Website that may involve a violation of any national or international regulations, intellectual or industrial property rights or any other rights of third parties. Emindset Law shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in the content of the same or any other content that may be accessed through the same. Nor can Emindset Law be held liable for any damages arising from the use of the Website, or for any action taken on the basis of the information provided therein. Emindset Law does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that may cause damage or alterations to the computer system, electronic documents or files of the Website User. Consequently, Emindset Law is not liable for any damages that such elements may cause to the User or third parties.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All Intellectual and Industrial Property rights, as well as all the information contained in the Website (including information, texts, data, images, graphics, designs, brands, navigation structures, databases, etc. and any other content that appears therein) are the exclusive property of Emindset Law. The User is only authorised to view the contents for his or her exclusive personal and private use, but Emindset Law does not authorise their subsequent transfer to third parties.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE CONDITIONS OF USE
- NOTIFICATION OF INCIDENTS AND POSSIBLE INFRINGEMENTS
In the event of technical incidents in the operation of the Website or if in any of the different sections or pages you find errors, inaccuracies or content contrary to the law, please contact email@example.com
- LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION